Here's a snapshot look at what's inside the journal. Please keep in mind that while this journal does include a New Year Reset section with reflective activities, at the core of the 228 page journal are your Twelve Week Dream Maps to help to you to move forward on your goals in 2020. *While we have done our best to make this digital journal an interactive document, some of the activities are best suited to be completed with a stylus pen or pen and paper. Refer to the product images for examples of the activities within the workbook.
Designing a Year of Intention
At the start of the journal, you’ll reflect on your last year and design an amazing year ahead with 30+ pages of 'new year reset' activities. In the designing a year of intention section, you'll find a collection of all of the most impactful reflection and planning activities that I've completed that have shaped my years past in the one place.
Your dream maps
Your four dream maps are at the core of The Life Map. Your journal has four dream maps that guide you through how you’ll create a more meaningful life during the year. Your dream maps help you to decide what you’re going to focus on for the upcoming twelve weeks and map out how you’ll achieve your goals. Every twelve weeks you’ll complete a dream map and start working on new dreams.
Dream map #1 up to Dream Map #4
- Your dream guide - My FAVOURITE part of The Life Map. On your Dream Guide pages, you’ll brainstorm your dreams, decide on which dream is the MOST important right now, then create a plan for how you’re going to bring your dreams to life.
- Your twelve weeks - You'll have twelve weekly plan / weekly review pages to complete to help you move forward towards your goals. The pages will keep you motivated, on track, and celebrate your successes along the way.
- Monthly refresh - Your Monthly Life Refresh is a monthly check in to make sure that you’re living your life in line with the road map that you created for yourself in the “Designing a Year of Intention” section. Take a few minutes to sit down, reflect, and plan your month ahead. Your refresh pages also include a goal refresh, because goals don’t always (almost never) go as planned - and that’s normal.
- Dream Map Close Out - At the end of each Twelve Week Dream Map, you'll revisit your progress, celebrate your successes and plan for an even better twelve weeks ahead.
- Twelve Week Life Reset - Your Twelve Week Life Reset is a chance to sit down and hit the reset button on your life each quarter. This is where you go deeper on revisiting your intentions for the year, your values and your goals and figure out how you want to move forward.